Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am jumping on the Thankful Thursday Band-wagon. So here goes:
  • I am thankful that I am able to post 2 posts on my blog today.
  • Thankful for the Lord's Word and provision
  • Thankful for my dear hubby as he has spent so much time this week playing with our little fella.
  • Thankful for my friends Dana and Betsy for trying to urge me to run 2.25 miles by the end of March and/or a 5k in May. (I think that is a reason to be thankful - -not sure so I figured I should post it as a Thanks =-)
  • Thankful for the much needed rain we're getting today
  • Thankful for getting to have dinner with my mom and step-father tonight
  • Thankful for Trish and the women's ministry team at church
  • Thankful for my in-laws as they encourage me
  • Thankful for my grandmother and great-grandmother -- as I got to talk with both of them today
  • Thankful for my prayer partners out there

There is so much more... So I just want to say THANK YOU LORD for EVERYTHING!!!

I pray that you all take the time to count your blessings and take time to say "THANKS!!"

Paula

1 comment:

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Great list :) You should link over at Iris's site so you can get more hits from other people participating in TT. You should get your blog out there - its really good!

Betsy already won the challange, so we have to revamp it a bit...she won before it got started.

see you tomorrow!