Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God: Deut 28:2 It has been a crazy week but at least I am able to praise HIM everyday!!! In the midst of all circumstances -- The great I AM is always with me!!!! -- He's with you too!! This week I am thankful for the following:
  • That hubby's job is safe for a while now (possibly a year)
  • For hubby's boss that allowed him to take me out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory at the company's expense -- We made it a "date day"
  • I am thankful for "date day"
  • Thankful that hubby is heading to a men's conference this weekend (along with Dana's hubby)
  • My cake decorating class this past week -- I was able to make clowns!!! They were sooooo cute. (I will post pics later) -- Still working on the rose and was able to get a little better today practicing with my friend Tracy
  • Thankful for wonderful friends like Dana, Alison, Tracy and Trish that challenge me in different ways
  • Thankful to Dana and Betsy for inviting little man and me over for craft day tomorrow
  • For my friend and mentor Trish for all that she does for me and the women's ministry at church
  • For my little fella -- just because!!!
  • For my health -- getting over my cold
  • For the weather and the new flower bed we were able to plant
  • For the Lord's leading in my recent independent Bible study -- He has opened my eyes to things I never saw before and is giving me a hunger and desire for the Word and to learn more about our forefathers (and mothers)
  • For our tax refund -- this is the first year in the last 3 that we haven't had to pay!! Praise God!!
  • For blogging
  • For my salvation and all that the Lord has equipped me with

Blessings to you all!!

Paula

For more Thankful Thursday visit Iris over at Sting My Heart.

4 comments:

The Open Range Camping Family said...

I loved making those little clowns, I was so excited to see they looked good :) Can't wait for our class to start - level 2 YEAH!!

Yeah for Hubby's job - very cool!!

Thank you for your friendship - I am so blessed by you!

Cheryl said...

You have a great thankful post! Cake decorating sounds like fun! Glad things are working out for you and your man! I love dates! God Bless~

Melanie said...

I love your wonderful list of blessings! God is sooo good!!

Unknown said...

God bless.