Friday, August 1, 2008

Grandma Daisy update

Good morning everyone! The Lord graciously and peacefully took Grandma Daisy home this morning around 840am. I must say there is a general sadness about not having her physical presence with us any longer, however her legacy will continue to be with us all. What we do with it is up to us!! Personally, I plan to lean on the Lord and ask how I can use her legacy to touch others in a positive way! Thanks for your prayers!! Grandma is having a reunion with all her family and friends today. We shall carry on Grandma, we shall carry on!! As she and I used to end all of our conversations -- LOVE YA, LOVE YA!! I truly do Grandma! I am very happy for you and please know that we will all be just fine!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I am so glad you were able to go be with her this week. What precious memories you will have. I'm sorry for your loss but rejoicing with you and her special homecoming. What a blessing your posts have been all week - I feel like I lost someone :)

See you when you get home.