Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Clearing out the cobwebs...

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33 (NIV)-emphasis mine Feeling much better today. It's great how friends will come along side you and encourage you. I had several girlies let me know how much they loved me and pointed out some potential barriers in regards to my current feelings with God. I have allowed myself to be sooooo busy being there for others and working on serving the needs of others, I neglected my vertical relationship with the One who makes it happen. I also wrote a narrative for our women's ministry's upcoming Christmas event and it grounded me back to what I am here for.. what the meaning of Christmas is about... It humbled me in all that Lord did for me and for you! He does call us to serve but not at the expense of our relationship with Him. I am solely responsible for my own time and making Him a priority. Saying NO once in a while will make me more available for a fresh touch from my Lord.

No comments: