Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It seems like I haven't really had a chance to write in a long time!!


Here is my entry for Thankful Thursday!!! With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the LORD : "He is good; his love to Israel endures forever." And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid. Ezra 3:11 (NIV) I am thankful for soooooooo many things but here are just a few of God's blessings this week:
  • My trip to Beth Moore was AWESOME, INSPIRATIONAL, LIFE-CHANGING, ETC
  • That all the ladies that went from our church made it to Jacksonville safe and sound
  • I got to get to know some of the ladies I serve with a little better
  • God was "in the house" at the conference
  • For Travis and the Praise team -- their songs caused me to overflow with emotion and love for the Holy Spirit
  • For my hubby as he stayed home and had a "guy's weekend" with the little fella - they even bought a canoe!!! (I guess I am thankful for that....)
  • That my hubby still has his job and things are looking up for now
  • For my son - that missed his momma soooo much!!!
  • For the weather and the much needed rain
  • My first cake-decorating class went really well -- of course I didn't have to do anything but watch the instructor -- next Tues may be a different story - but the way I look at it, it may or may not look pretty but under it all there WILL BE CAKE!!!
  • For my health and well-being
  • For all the blessings - big and small that the Lord provides to me everyday -- breath in my lungs, a place to lay my head, people that love me, food in my pantry, etc

Have a great day and may God bless you. Just watch and you will find a blessing around every corner. Praise Him today and everyday for all that He has done!!!

For more Thankful Thursday visit Iris!!!

Blessings to You all!

Paula

3 comments:

The Open Range Camping Family said...

I couldn't help but cry every time Travis sang In Christ Alone. Betsy must've thought I was nuts :)

Great list, so they bought a canoe? How funny!

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your grateful heart sweetie.

Linda aka yellowroseli said...

I know you had a blessed time with Beth Moore. She is a wonderful woman of God. And to have a hubby to stay home with your son is an awesome blessing.