Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thanks for sharing

It's nice when we share with one another. At least that's what I tell my little fella. I have decided to draw a proverbial line in the sand when it comes to sharing.... colds. I don't know who was the nice person who introduced me to the latest strain of whatever this thing is living in my head. But, let me tell you that it is no fun. Just to be fair and equitable in the sharing department, I have now passed said ailment onto my poor defenseless little fella. The only exception with my having the "bug" and his having the "bug" is that for some reason his body seems oblivious to screams for rest. He just keeps going and going until time for bed, then he crashes and stays there until morning. Ironically, I feel much better yet I still crave the rest. I must have kept that side effect for myself and as any mom can tell you, there is no time for us to rest. I think hubby is trying to get in on the act and come down with a little something himself. I better take a little extra vitamin C to be able to handle the energizer-sick kid and his pitiful daddy in the coming days. Pray for us as we get through this cold bug going around our home. I am trying not share it with anyone else these days. So, if you see me -- please steer clear because if I am not a carrier, someone in my house has more than likely left their germs on me. I'll be the one with the capital K on my chest for Kleenex queen. Be sure to say hello from the other side of the room -- don't forget your Lysol.

No comments: